Monday, March 25, 2013

The Log Was Large, And It Glistened Like Magic Next To The Lake

Hi Everyone!

Did you have a nice weekend?
Bruce, Daisy and I went to the park on Saturday.
The weather was amazing and these two had
the park all to themselves.

"Heck yes! We're going to the park. Let's ride!"









"I saw a guy wearing bike shorts the other day. 
The shorts were too tight. Waaay too tight.
I thought to myself, why? Also, why was he
riding a skateboard instead of a bike?
I've been thinking about this all day,
and I still can't figure it out."

"I know why his shorts were too tight.
It's because his cheeks were too muscular.
I'm a genius." 

How many snacks did you 
bring with you today? Smokin' soy balls, what do
you mean you only brought two bags of snacks? 
I specifically told you to bring three!"

"If you were my personal assistant, 
I would have fired you by now. I'm totally kidding.
Or am I?"

"Can we go skinny dipping in the lake?"

"Whoa, you mean we can't?"

"Exactly why not?"

"How come people stare at us when we come 
to the lake? Have they never seen two sexy
pugs posing on a log before?"

"Speaking of logs, we have some business 
we must attend to. Wink wink."

"We must drop a log. Now!"

We hope you have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

This just may be our favorite post yet: bike shorts, muscular cheeks, and logs. Awesome!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

stellaroselong said...

we are in dire need of the sun at our place....dire need!
stella rose and mags
maybe men in shorts also.

Abby said...

nitI think you get to go on the best adventures, I'm so jealous of Daisy because she has BRUCE!

Oakley and Swisher said...

Hey that kinda sounds like my trip to the park recently. Drop a log. Bol. You guys are funny.

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Payton's mom said...

When I read the title, I had totally gone to the wrong place. But then you proved me right at the end. ;-)
Love,
Christy
PS. Daisy, your expressions about the forgotten treat bag are priceless!!