Tuesday, December 4, 2012

She Told Santa To Return The Coat And Bring Her Some Snacks Instead

Hi Everyone!
What have you been up to?

Bruce, Daisy and I have been keeping busy lately. The other day,
I attended the Urban Craft Uprising show in Seattle. The show
was pretty impressive in size, and it was filled with a ton of
cool stuff. I just couldn't resist picking up a few items
for myself while I was there.



It has been raining a lot here lately. Daisy doesn't love 
going out in the rain, but she sure does love wearing her 
sexy raincoat inside the apartment! 

"I can't help that I have panic attacks when water touches 
my butt. How come this raincoat makes a crackling sound 
when I move? Did you hear it? Why is this thing making 
so much noise? Do you still have the receipt for this? 
I think we should return the coat, and use the 
refund money for snacks. Problem solved!"

"Go get me some cheese balls. Cheese balls now!"


As Daisy modeled her raincoat, Bruce took a 14 hour 
power nap. The rain sure does make him tired!



We hope you are having a great week!
I am a bit behind on my blog comments, 
but I will be heading over to your blogs in a few days!

4 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Scarlet doesn't like the rain either, but you sure do look good in pink Daisy!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

stellaroselong said...

pink is a wonderful color for you! i also love power naps!
stella rose

Payton's mom said...

Yes, rain, rain, go away! D&D want a covered back yard.
Love,
Christy

Elgor82 said...

We're not too fond of the rain, either. OR those silly raincoats mama insists that we wear ...

Pink is definitely your color, Daisy!

But we're with Bruce on this one ... a pug can never get enough sleep!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney