Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Beans Were Cheap, But The Attitude Was Costly

Hi Everyone!

Are you having a nice week?
Here is a photo recap of what we have been up to lately:

"Would anyone care for some beans or hot sauce?
Can I have some of these beans? My wiener already
touched the beans, so I'll go ahead and 
keep these for myself."

"You should have given me the beans. 
That was rude of you. You need to learn how to share."

"He is still going to fart in your face tonight,
with or without the beans."

"I am so sexy."

"I'm annoyed."

"What are you going to do to change my mood?
I have an idea. Let's go to Petco, and pick up some toys
and treats for me. I think that might make me feel better."

"My butt hurts. Petco now!"

"Before we go, there is something I need to tell you.
On Black Friday, I charged $79 worth of gourmet treats
to your credit card. It feels so good to release my secrets into 
the air. I may have accidentally released something else 
into the air. Can you smell it?"

"I'll start the car. We must go quickly before
all the good toys are gone!"

We hope you are having a great week!

5 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I hope you go shopping soon and get some of those good toys and treats that are on sale!
I will not tell anyone what you released in the car- its a secret.
love
tweedles

Mary Ann said...

As usual, starting the week off laughing outloud! Thanks!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We think you are both too sexy for your own good.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton's mom said...

I'm dying over here because I can't catch my breath, not because your farts have lingered this far, but because I am laughing so hard!
Love,
Christy

Noodles said...

Beans???? All I can add is
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!
Love Noodles