Monday, November 5, 2012

She Dipped Her Face In A Bucket Of Soothing Cool Whip

Hi Everyone!

It's meeee Daisy!

"Did you notice the time change this weekend? 
I'm not sure if I like it. I'm pretty 
bothered by it actually."

"I was so stressed out over the time change, 
I gave myself a pimple."

"Can you see it?"

"Can you see it now?
I think it's getting bigger."

"I think we should swing by Safeway and pick up 
some Cool Whip. I've heard Cool Whip is the best remedy 
for blemishes. You've never heard that before? Yeah,
it's true. I read it in one of those magazines 
that have the UFO articles in it."

"Okay, I didn't read that in a magazine, but you can't 
deny that Cool Whip is delicious!"

"My googly eyes are getting hungry. Snack now!"

"I don't know why Daisy is getting so worked up 
about the time change. I didn't even notice it. I did notice
her pimple though. It's huge. I think Daisy is right, 
you should pick up some Cool Whip for that bad boy. 
I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when you 
get back with that Cool Whip!"



We hope you have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We think Cool Whip will cure anything. Anything!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

stellaroselong said...

My robot mom loves cool whip cos it goes with everything cool and she doesn't have to cook it!!! There is no way she can screw up serving cool whip..well ....except maybe that time she froze it and forgot to thaw it before we ate it...we had one big glop on top of the pie...oh well it was just like eating that frozen water she gave us all summer only sweeter. I never saw a pimple on your face!
stella rose

Payton's mom said...

Might as well try some strawberries with that cream while you are at it...you never know! :-)
Love,
Christy

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

No worries Daisy I got 3 pimples right now it must be that time of year. Cool whip you say I better get on it...Ma!!

Oh and Bruce is cute napping.

Hugs
Sequoia

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Cool whip helps everything! You need cook whip!
love
tweedles

Kitty+Coco said...

Ah Bruce, nice to know you can be calm in the face of a huge pimple crisis :) Cool whip, STAT!