Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rub Oil On My Feet And Give Me A Foot Massage



Hi Everyone!

Are you afraid of feet? How about pug feet?
I hope not, because this post is dedicated to Daisy's feet.

Daisy rolled herself out on the carpet the other day,
and expected me to give her a foot massage. At first I thought
she just wanted a regular back massage. But after a few minutes,
Daisy made it clear she wanted a foot massage as well. She kept
raising her paws higher and higher into the air, until they
were almost in my face.



"You like that? Gimme a massage. Make sure to rub
some oil between my toes."


"Can you place an ad on Craigslist for me?
The ad should read as follows: Calling all pug lovers,
Do you like massages? How about getting massages? That's great
if you do, but that's too bad for you, because I am a sexy pug
who wants all the massages to myself. Must be able to efficiently
rub oil between my toes, tell awesome jokes, make great poppy
corn and be able to lift 24.5 pounds of sexy pug if I don't
feel like walking. Must also have a PhD in sexy."


"Do you think I will eventually need a lip lift?
Get back to my foot massage please."


Daisy and I hope you are having a great week!

11 comments:

Tiffy said...

What pretty tootsies you have, Daisy! I think you deserve a massage because it's hard work looking sexy.

Tiffy

Two Pugs in a Pod said...

I bet those tootsies smell like Fritos! You're lucky I'm not there, miss Daisy, because that lip looks mighty tuggable.

Too Cute Pugs said...

Your foot rubbies sound wonderful but we don't let anyone near our feets! We hates it when anyone even looks at our feet (Mommy's note: it makes getting their nails cut very tricky).

Daisy loves feets though. She licks people's feet all the times! Mommy and Daddy love it and call it pugflexology.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Kitty+Coco said...

I can smell the corn chips in the air...Sniff...
Be prepared for lots of hits on your Craislist ad.
Mom says she is totally jealous of your lighter nails. Mine are all black, and hard as heck to cut b/c she can't see the quick.

Kitty and Coco

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Sexy Daisy!!!
OOhhhhh we Hate Hate Hate anything much less anyone touching our footsies we go crazy!! Mama says she gladly give you footsies massages!! do your footsie also smell like corn chips too!!!
Well good luck finding your footsie slave!!
Keep being your sexy self!!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Daisy,,,
I think I would like a foot rub too, with some lavender squished between my toes.
Your relaxed photos are making me soooo sleepy.
love
tweedles

Hank said...

Daisy, honey......you got perty feet.

Now I wanna ass you somethin'. Is yer mom weird like mine an' likes the smell o' yer feet? Does she say it's "comferting"?

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Even your toes are sexy Daisy! Do they smell like stale fritos like me? No? Oh well have a fun weekend.

Stinky feet Sequoia

Archie and Melissa said...

hi daisy!
oh pug feet are our favorite things!
archie's are very very busy these days and thinks a foot massage is an excellent idea!
happy happy earth day!
i think all of us puggies should go and play in the mud in celebration!
we will just call it a spa day!
xoxoxo
a & m

martha said...

Daisy, I definately think you should have a foot massage any time you want one! Probably you should consider sending Dana to Massage School so she'll always be ready to give you a good massage! Plus, I think the craigslist ad may be misunderstood. I'm just sayin'....

Unknown said...

I thought MY toes were the only ones that smell like Fritos!

xoxo
Scoutie