Thursday, August 28, 2014

They Watched A Magic Trick That Impressed Their Taste Buds

"I don't know about you,
but I just got a strong whiff of a veggie burrito."

"Where is that smell coming from?"

"It smells delicious. I think I might also 
be smelling a hint of cilantro in the air."

"Smokin soy balls, is that a burrito?"

"Did you just pull a burrito out of your backpack?"

"Don't even think about it Bruce.
That is my burrito."

"Just kidding. I'll share with you.
Burrito time!
Put it in my mouth!"

"Will you be pulling a Slurpee out of your backpack 
anytime soon? I got really, really parched after that burrito."

"I could really go for a Big Gulp right about now."

"Show us another backpack magic trick. Now!"

We hope you are having a super sexy week!

5 comments:

Chfnman said...

Hilarious!

Love, Gampy

Payton's mom said...

Your sexy expressions just slay me every time!
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Gosh,,, your faces tell it all!
love
tweedles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I wish I had a dozen burritos to give you two sexy cuties!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Photograph Afficionado said...

Great photos! What an adorable couple.