Friday, May 24, 2013

The Birds Whisper In The Dark And It Makes Her Face Feel Tired When She's At The Park

Hi Everyone.

"Something has been on my mind lately."

"Why do birds start chirping at 5:00am? 
Look at the photo below with the clouds. I was having a dream 
last night that looked exactly like this. It was the bestess dream ever."


"Now look at me in this photo. This is what my face looked like
after those birds started chirping and woke me up from that 
amazing dream. I feel sleep deprived. I need my beauty sleep!"

"This face doesn't just look sexy and fresh naturally."

"Alright, yes it does. I lied a little because I didn't want to sound 
vain or anything. But really, a lady needs her beauty sleep. 
I heard that if you don't get enough beauty sleep you fart pink 
gas from your rear all day long. I don't think it smells like 
cotton candy either. I heard it from this lady who was 
buying a lottery ticket at 7-11 and she was like, 
"Giiiirl, it happened to me once and I couldn't stop it!"
That sounds terrifying.
Bruce get out of my butt. I am telling a story!"

"I can't talk about being vain for too long around Bruce. It might 
remind him of that time he popped a vein in his head because 
he was concentrating on his sexy too hard."

"Did someone say vein?
Don't ever talk about veins around me. It's a sensitive subject."

 "Make me a burrito. Now!"

We hope you are having a great week!

4 comments:

Noodles said...

There'll be no vein popping today. I think the birds chirp so early because they are wicked. Yes, birds are wicked - at least Pearl and Jade, our parakeets are - enough said.
Have a good looooooog weekend.
Love Noodles

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You my friend- are so funny and tell the best stories!
love
tweedles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I love the birds chirping in the morning. Scarlet's too busy sleeping under the covers to hear them. But we get what you're saying.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton's mom said...

We get up early for breakfast when the birds are chirping, but we always go back to sleep. It's a good thing because pink gas doesn't sound good.
Love,
Christy