Thursday, March 14, 2013

She Wears Fuschia Sparkly Spandex Shorts While Browsing The Clearance Items At Petco

Hi Everyone!
It's meeeee Daisy!


"You will not believe what happened to me the other day.
I was strutting my stuff down the aisles of Petco, when all of
a sudden, I spotted this bad boy of a bear toy on clearance!
I mean, finding a toy like this on clearance is just about 
as rare as seeing a golden unicorn sliding down a 
water slide at Raging Waters."

"I love bargain shopping so much. 
It makes my butt cheeks tingle every time I find a great deal.
Has that ever happened to you before?"

"I wish I could find more bargains like this.
Bargains are awesome! You know what else is awesome?
Soap on a rope, super glittery nail polish, pug t-shirts and
pop-up business cards are awesome. Yep, someone handed me 
one of those pop-up business cards the other day. It blew my mind."

"What? You don't believe me?"

"We need more toys on clearance, and we need them now!"

We hope you are having a great week!

9 comments:

Chfnman said...

DaIsy, what a wonderful post, although I can't honestly say I've had that sensation in a store of any kind before! : )

Gampy

stellaroselong said...

Hey Daisy we have the same harness that you have, its comfy isn't it...we have no petco down here in the forests of southern iowa but 2.5 hrs away there is and mom promies us one day we will all go there...we can't wait to check out the clearance stuff!!!
stella rose and mags

Payton's mom said...

Daisy, I love a good deal too. Maybe we should go shopping together.
Love,
Christy

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We're fans of glittery nail polish and a good bargain too. But pop-up business cards, that's a new one. We want one!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You need to go shop and get toys!
love
tweedles

Elgor82 said...

We love shoppping!!! Mama loves buying us clothes but we'd rather spend time buying toys OR treats would be even better!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

Kitty+Coco said...

Heck yes we get the bargain tingles! Mom scored an amazing $3 sweater the other day and was dancing a jig. Nice find Daisy.

Kitty+Coco

Anonymous said...

What a score Daisy! ewww that tingle is real



Monkeypig

Abby said...

Wow! I'm going to have to get my momma to let me go to Petco so I can feel so good!