Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Grass Was So Tall You Couldn't Tell They Were Sitting Out There Naked Eating Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwiches

Hi Everyone!

What have you been up to this week?
Bruce, Daisy and I have been keeping busy lately.

I have been working on some new paintings.
I just completed two pug paintings for the Southern Nevada
Pug Rescue and the Arizona Pug Adoption and Rescue Network.
I am working on a few more pug paintings that will be listed
for sale in my Etsy shop by next week.


Bruce and Daisy have been spending a lot of time at the park.
These two love to sit out in the tall grass and soak up the sunshine. 


"Can you see me now?"

"How about now?"

"This smells very tasty. Let me just nibble this
and see what it tastes like."

"It tastes bad! The grass has gone bad! Are you taking Bruce 
and I to Denny's after this? I need a breakfast 
omelette and I need it now!"

"Daisy is crazy sometimes. Last week, she slapped me in
the face and stole my rooster because I wouldn't let her sit 
on me. I like sitting with her, I just don't like it when 
she sits her beefy butt on my face."

"Did you know that each butt cheek can weigh up to 6 pounds?
I don't want that kind of weight on, or near my face."

"Having cheeks too close to my face is bad Feng Shui."

"I am so relaxed right now I could let out the biggest fart 
and set this grass on fire."

"I'm ready for my evening snack. Let's get out of here before
someone turns me in for excessive gas. Shotgun!"



We hope you have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

stellaroselong said...

wow that is a cool park...i know what it is like to have cheeks in the face...at our house little turd is usually on the bottom of the pile, then me, and then Sam ...it is not a pretty picture!!
have a great day!
stella rose

Payton's mom said...

Bruce, only you can prevent forest fires! ;-) I'm glad you guys had such fun. Payton always liked to pee on the tallest blade of grass.
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh we love the paintings!!!!
they are beautious!
And again you made us laugh with your funny words!
love
tweedles

Kitty+Coco said...

Well for goodness sakes, don't start a forrest fire. I'm thinking Denny's won't help the cause either :) Somehow I can just picture Daisy's butt in your face. Yep, seems about right. Sorry Bruce.

Kitty+Coco