Tuesday, May 8, 2012

He Kayaks In Booty Shorts And Gleams Like Spicy Mustard When He's Out On The Lake

Hi Everyone!
It's Daisy!

Bruce and I went to our first lake the other day.
It was awesome! At one point I was chasing the waves,
and dipping my face into the water.



"Everyone get out of the water! There is a brown Twinkie
floating in the water! I'm pretty sure it's not the sugary kind
of Twinkie you would find at the supermarket."




"That's not a brown Twinkie. That's just a stick."



"Hey, guy on boat! Do you have any soy sauce?
I've got a rice bowl over here, and I need some dipping sauce.
Be a hero and bring me some sauce!"


"Follow me Bruce! I'm about to take you on the
most exciting skinny dipping adventure you've ever had."



"I hope I didn't sit in any poison oak.
My butt is going to itch for like a week."



"Alright, I've seen enough of the lake. I have a plate of chicken
strips waiting for me at home. Hey, can we swing by Whole Foods
on the way back? I need to pick up some Organic BBQ sauce
and some iced tea."





3 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Love you two and your adventures!!!

Oakley and Swisher said...

Sounds like a fun time! We've never been to a lake either. A brown twinkie, BOL!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Looks like a nice day to skinny dip!!!