Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mirror Mirror On The Wall We're Going To Have To Buy Fake Flowers After All



Hi Everyone!

How is your week going so far?

Our week has been going pretty well except for the fact
that Bruce and Daisy's allergies have been in full swing lately.
Bruce's allergies are a lot worse than Daisy's. Daisy has just a bit
of sneezing, but Bruce has ear pain, sneezing, itching, redness
of the skin and he is very lethargic when his allergies flare up.
His symptoms have been so bad over the past few days, I had
to take him to the vet yesterday. The doctor gave us some
medicine for his ears, sneezing and itching. I'm hopeful
they will help with most of his symptoms. Do any of
your furry children have allergies? It's always a
journey trying to find that perfect combo of
meds that seem to really help.

"Is that flower organic? I told you the last time
it must be organic, and it must smell like beef jerky."


"It doesn't smell like beef jerky. Get it away
from my sexy man face."


"It smells purpley and fake."


"I kind of like it! I don't know what
Bruce is talking about."


"Can we get more of these at Costco?"


Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Elgor82 said...

We are lucky ... no allergies of any kind!

You're still sexy even with fake flowers!


Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Sorry you have allergies- I don't have any either
love
tweedles

Oakley and Swisher said...

Yeah I have the allergies too. Not as bad as it sounds you guys have it. But my eyes get red and I sneeze often. When that happens Mom will give me half of a little pink pill (benadryl) and try to sneakly hide it inside something I will eat. Sending you Allergy Reducing JuJu!

Lots of licks,
Oakley.... and Swisher