Monday, October 17, 2011

I Did Some Butt Squats On My Beach Ball And Then Re-Gifted It To My Neighbor



Hi Everyone!

It's meeeee Daisy!

A lot has been happening around here lately.
Last Friday, someone gave my mom a beach ball at work,
and she brought it home for me to play with it. The problem
with that was I didn't want a beach ball, I wanted nachos.

Then on Saturday, I went to a pug meetup and met a ton of new
pug friends. My mom has also been searching for a sexy costume
for me to wear when we attend the Southern Nevada Pug Rescue
Pug-O-Rama event in two weeks. So far, she still hasn't been
able to find a costume up to my sexy standards, so she
might have to scramble and make one for me.

It's important that I take first prize in the costume
department this year. I really want a trophy. I'm not sure
if they will be giving trophies for first prize,
but I want one anyway.

What are you all dressing up as for Halloween?

5 comments:

Tucker and Lola said...

That's a real bummer about the Nacho's, I can understand your disappointment. On the bright side maybe your Mom will find you the best costume ever!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

We are hoping that Lola can squeeze her big butt in her Snow White costume this year... Paws crossed!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Mmmm nachos...we need extra jalapenos and sour cream. Also you would look good as a biscuit with jam...makes our moth water.


Hugs
the girls and jenn

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Daisy
I understand when your heart is set on Nachos,, nothing can take its place.
I hope you find the perfect costume
love
tweedles

Becky said...

Daisy, you and your Mom are so funny! The titles to your posts always get me laughing. Dana you take some thought into for sure. Good luck on the costume and hope you get that trophy! I totally agree about the nachos and a little prairie dip!