Monday, August 1, 2011

August Is For Relaxing And Putting ChapStick On Your Lips

Hi Everyone!

"Can you believe it's already August?"


"I'm really looking forward to August because on the 3rd it's
National Watermelon Day, and on the 6th it's National Mustard
Day. I'm mostly excited for National Relaxation Day on the 15th.
I really need to plan ahead for that day since I plan on
relaxing pretty hard."


"I think I might make a t-shirt for myself to celebrate Relaxation
Day. It's probably going to read, I am not listening, and I also
can't get up right now because I'm relaxing. Just bring the
food over to me and put it in my mouth. Bring me my
ChapStick too, my lips need moisture."


"Look at my eyeball right now. Look how serious
I am about August. I love August."

10 comments:

Wilma said...

Ah yes Daisy, I too will relax hard on Relaxation Day! You look fabulous girlfriend!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Hahahah Happy August!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Oh, boy, we sure could use Relaxation Day. We would plan something but we need to relax before the big day.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Glad someone is happy it's August. We aren't fans. August means summer is almost over. August means mom goes back to school which means less attention, less snuggling although it does means more treats when she leaves. At least September brings mom's birthday and our Gotcha Day. Then it's a downhill slide to Christmas!

Salinger The Pug said...

Daisy, you look SO sexy while you're relaxing!

Tell your mom to pick you up some WALLYMELON CHAPSTICK! It's awesome!

Love,
S-Dog

Hank said...

Daisy, honey.....now I wanna know more 'bout this Watermelon Day. I love some good cold watermelon I tell ya what.

Hail, I love mustard an' relaxation, too!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Daisy! Oh wow, you ARE serious about August! There are so many fun days to enjoy. Hope you have a great month!
xo

Anakin Man said...

We are prepared for relaxation day too. Pillows, blankies- and yes, chappy sticks-

All good... and for watermelon day- we dips ours in icee creams-

Your lip snarls are too funny Daisy!

Hugs,
IzZY & TriXie

Archie and Melissa said...

tee hee daisy!
we love you!
and we LOVE that you love august!

dw said...

Daisy, I sure hope you're having fun relaxing this August! But after you're done relaxing, you'll be back to posting, right?