Friday, July 1, 2011

The Seagulls In Santa Monica Wear Little Tuxedo Jackets And Top Hats


Hi Everyone!

Last Saturday I took a day trip out to Santa Monica.
This was my first time ever in Santa Monica, so I had my
brother babysit Daisy for the day, and did some touristy
stuff with my mom. FYI, I edited the smog out of most of
these photos so you could see the images a bit clearer.

After a nearly five hour drive, we arrived in Santa Monica
and headed over to the 3rd Street Promenade to do a little
shopping. It was a fun time watching all of the street
performers. Some of those people are really talented!
I even met this guy who played his flute for me.



He was awesome! If I ever throw a party, I want this
guy to come over and play his flute for everyone.

After the Promenade, we went around the block to the
Santa Monica Pier. I didn't take a ton of photos because
of the massive amounts of people that were gathering, but
my mom and I had a great time checking the place out!
The pier had a very old carnival feel to it. It was
kind of like San Francisco's Pier 39 on crack.















What are you up to this 4th of July weekend?

3 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

That's my hometown!!!!! I was born there! I love the pier and it's old carnival-y feel!!!! =) I also love pier 39 in San Fran!!!!

dw said...

Route 66 starts in Chicago! I've seen those signs in the area! Looks like you had a great time in Santa Monica, but I'm sure Daisy missed you! This 4th of July weekend I'm trying to get all those last minute things done before a family trip to Germany! Have a great 4th!!

Winston Wilbur said...

oh what fun! And looks like good weather too. I hope Daisy had a good time hanging with your brother. I hope he catered to her sexy demands!