Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Much Can A Leotard Stretch, Because I Am Going To Dance All Night

Hi Everyone!

"Have you guys heard the new Lady Gaga song?"


"I kind of like it. I can relate to her lyrics. Some people
in Vegas have said that I look strange, but my mom says
I'm sexy. I was born this way baby."


"Turn it up to volume eight! I want the neighbors to
know who's in control. You know who's in control?
I am."


"Do you think Starbucks would still have their breakfast
sandwiches out at this hour? We should run by and check."


Thank you for all your sweet Valentine messages!
Daisy and I hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Minnie Moo said...

You are a little mini Gaga. You were just born sexy. Loves it.

I need a theme song now...

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

OOOOH we love Gaga! Haven't heard the new song yet though...

Kitty+Coco said...

FYI..S'bucks breakfast sandwiches are available ALL day. Yeah!

Sing it sister.

Kitty and Coco