Thursday, January 20, 2011

She Can Taste The Whip Cream In Her Dreams

"Reunited with my big fluffy bed, and it feeeels sooo gooood."


"Hello, I said it feels so good. That's your cue to start giving
me a deep tissue wrinkle massage. Hey, do you think we can pick
up my boyfriend later? You don't have the option of saying no.
I already told him you would take us by Starbucks to see if
the barista will give us some whippy cream in one of
those new Trenta cup sizes. It's going to be a
monumental whip cream experience if we
can get our paws on one of
those cups."


"I'm going to take a quick napsies. When I wake up,
I would like exactly three pieces of banana slices waiting
for me, and a bowl of slightly chilled purified water."


"I hope everyone has a great Thursday.
I am going to sprinkle some sexy
dust on you in my dreams."

8 comments:

Wilma said...

Oh Daisy, I love that you always know exactly what you want. Have a sexy time with your man!

Salinger The Pug said...

Daisy! For crying out pug, girl....HOW can you allow yourself to be photographed without your assistant making sure that you've had your sexy pawticure?

I suggest OPIs "I'm Not Really A Waitress" red for a sexy diva such as yourself!

Now tell her to GET ON IT!

Love,
S-Dog

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Daisy...you always leave us intrigued by your catchy blog titles to post'ums...and always leave us wantin' more...you sure are a Vegas girl!!
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Pugs
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Mia said...

S-Dog is absolutely right!! you need a hot pawticure!! And leave it to S to pic the perfect shade of red for you!!! =)

As for the Trenta size cup of whippy cream... Let me know if you achieve that goal!! I wouldn't mid having one myself!!

~hugs~

Lilo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Sweet sexy dreams Daisy girl!!!

Kitty+Coco said...

Trenta=HEAVEN. I bet it is like, $20 bucks though.
Can you send us a shot of extra sexy dust? I need me a boyfriend so I am not alone on Valentine's day. Help a sister out.

Pee.S.: We did our big Ceramic Poo post. Check it out.

Kitty

Martha said...

Where we live, there is a grooming van that goes right to people's homes. It's called the Dog Spaw! (How cute is that name, right?) Bennie is not a fan of grooming, however, so he's not interested in having the Spaw ladies come to his house. Maybe we can send them to Vegas and they can give you a sexy pawticure!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Daisy
We can always count on you to come up with the cutes little storys and photos.
I hope you got your mug of whipped cream with nananas
love
tweedles