Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Was Here. Who Will Be My Umbrella Holder For The New Year?


Hi Everyone!

Daisy and I hope you had a sexy Christmas!
What did Santa bring you? This was Daisy's first sexy
Christmas, and she ended up with a some great gifts,
especially from Grandma. She didn't get the pony,
or the 42 inch flat screen, but Daisy got a
pug load of other stuff this year.

"Let the gift opening begin! I said let it begin.
Stop taking my photo. Pass me my first giftie,
so I can open it."


"Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me,
Merry Christmas to my sexy self, Merry Christmas to me."


"Okay, on the count of two, take my photo.
Take it now, or else I might crack the lens with
an explosive fart."


"Cheese! That reminds me, the cheese puffs
I put in the oven are done. Let's open my gifts
before you place a cheese puff in my mouth, and it
melts with cheesy goodness."


"Cheese puff now! By the way, these gifts are great!
I especially love the shampoo, and the purpley poo bags
that smell like grape. Santa was listening! Do you think
Santa will come back and give me a bubble bath massage?"


"My first giant monkey man!
Does he come with insurance, because I am
going to chew his face off in less than 48 hours."


"I am going to chew this bone in less than
24 hours. I hope you bought backups. It's delicious."


"What do you mean you only bought me one bone?
You know that after I lick my bone approximately
10 times, I replace it with a new one."


"It's time for a nap. When I wake up, I would like
a cup off tea waiting for me, and exactly three
spoonfuls of Cool Whip."


Daisy and I hope you stay warm,
and enjoy your week!

7 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Glad to see you had a good Christmas!! Look at all those gifts!!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Salinger The Pug said...

WOW! You must have been a very sexy Puggie this year to get all those nice pressies!!!

LOVE the monkey! Does he still have a face? HAHAHAA!

Love,
S-Dog

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Wow Daisy, looks like you got lots of goodies!!! So glad!

~The Monsters

Kitty+Coco said...

Daisy, you did pretty well. Love the sock monkey. I didn't get one and now I am putting in a major complaint. Monkey ear is sexy!
We did get like a crap ton of treats. Good ones too, not the dollar store kind. The best gifts were curly bully sticks! Oh how we love them. Also got two metal pug/boston figurines that have rhinestones and open like a box. Mom says they can hold a small treat. Fancy schmancy.

Kitty and Coco

Kitty and Coco

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Score! You totally racked up the good gifts! Way to go! And chew that creepy monkey's face off! They scare us.

Winston Wilbur said...

OMP look at all that booty!!!!!! lucky sexy girl. I gots a sock monkey toy too! I luvs it.


Winston

martha said...

Good for you! You must have been a very good girl to get so many good presents! How's that sock monkey's face holding up?

Love,
Martha And Bennie