Friday, November 5, 2010

Will You Reward Me If I Burn Calories?

Hi Everyone!

What have you been up to this week?
It has been a busy week for Daisy. She went over to
the park a few times, and worked on her fitness.
Working on her fitness burns a lot of pug
calories, so when we get home, Daisy
always ends up back in the
same place.

"This is my fridge. If you touch it, I will put my
butt on your face while you sleep. Have I ever told you
how peaceful you look when you sleep? When you look
peaceful, that's when my butt will strike
your face."


"What? You've never seen a sexy pug stage a
food protest before? I will sit here all day
until I get another handful of food. Or at least
until my butt starts to go numb. Or, until Oprah
comes on."


"Abra cadabra, food in my bowls now!"


"I think my butt is starting to go numb."


We hope you have a great weekend!
And yes, Daisy did get that extra handful of food :)

6 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Hahah such a silly girl!!! Have a great weekend!!!

<3,

The Monster Crew

agent99 said...

Ha! Ha! Daisy, IF you burn my calories, I will give you food!!! (mom said that)

We love you,

Gen & Foo

PeeS: learn how to agressively bang on your bowl so it flips over and lands with a lound bang. THis sometimes works for me (Gen)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Daisy
I have a feeling that you know how to "work it" to get that extra handful of food.
After all ,,,, what mama would want their puggys butt to go numb.
Have a great weekend Daisy
love
tweedles

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Ha ha she was even looking at her bowls!

Becky said...

Pugs can eat nonstop can't they? No wonder they have weight issues! I must be part pug! Have a fun weekend you two!

Wilma said...

You are one sassy pug Daisy. I love it!!! Hahaha your butt on her face, that's a good one.