Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Wearing This Necklace With Nothing But My Fur


Hi Everyone!

I hope you are keeping cool. This heat is blowing
through Daisy's fur, like a Las Vegas
tumbleweed.

"Did you say tumbleweed? I hate those things.
I have to run so fast to get away from them."



Daisy practically stays indoors 95 percent of the day.
If you live somewhere where it's below 80 degress,
can Daisy and I come stay with you? I promise,
we will not take over more than 75 percent
of your home or apartment.

We received a package a few days ago,
and Daisy wanted to model what was
inside of it for you.

Jess and Lilo made this sexy necklace with a photo
of Penny in it! Now, I can take her with me everywhere.
It has been over two months since her passing, and I think
about her everyday. I was so excited to see her face
on this necklace!



"I never had the chance to meet Penny, but I am pretty sure
we would have had fun together. I would probably be a whipped
cream-aholic if she were showing me the ropes."



"Does this look like the face of an amused pug to you?
If this necklace wasn't so sexy, I wouldn't be
putting up with this."



Thank you to Jess and Lilo for the necklace!
What is everyone going to be doing later
this week?

15 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

You can come and stay with us. You'll have to fight the Pugs for 75%, but I'm sure they will share!!!! It is cooler here, but we did have an earthquake today. You know about those, right???

We L-O-V-E the necklace. What a great reminder of your love!!!

Arlo The Pug said...

Wow Daisy! You are soo sexy in that necklace! I bet that you and Penny would have been great friends, kickin back puppachinos and shopping online. It's great that you can meet her in pictures. Stay sexy! I hope you guys are having a great week! Love, Arlo.

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Dana and Daisy!!

The necklace is soooo beautiful!!

Daisy you look super SEXY modeling its!!

Penny is your little angel and she is so happy that you are with your Mommy to help keep an eye on her!!
Daisy, you make us smile big!! You are just so darn cute and sassy!!
You girls stay cool for that desert airs!!

Hugs to you ladies!!

Loves,
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

Those Elgin Pugs said...

pee-s

Jess and Lilo are wonderful friends and they are super special for making 'dats for yous!! :D

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

We are just trying to stay cool here this week!!!

Mommy gets the waterslide out for my human brother and sister and I like to run by and catch the water spray!

Lola

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

That necklace is beautiful - Jess & Lilo are such great friends!!!!!

Daisy, you are sexy with or without the necklace - wish it was cooler here in Indiana so you could visit us, but when we got up this morning (at 5:30) it was already 75 degrees outside.

Hope you keep cool!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Mia said...

Daisy, you are quite sexy indeed in that necklace!! I'm so glad you and the momma like it! The momma and I had a lot of fun picking out a picture for the necklace. We hope wearing it brings as much joy to you as making it did to us!!!

~hugs~

Lilo & Jess

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Cute necklace, Jess makes great stuff. Well the pugs will be spending their time just like Dasiy...inside with the AC blasting!! Tough life they have :)

Harry Pugalicious said...

Aw, that was so sweet of Jess! Daisy you's looking very sexy in the necklace. Woof!

Stay cool. It's really hot here too or we would tell you to hop on a plane and come stay with us!

Kelly said...

That is so nice of Jess. What a sweetie.

Miss Daisy, you are sooo sexy in that necklace! Penny would be so proud, I just know it!!!!

Puglette said...

what a beautiful gift! daisy, you have the sweetest little cranky face i have ever seen. we hope to get to the offleash park over the weekend and visit some family that is home for a short visit before they go back to manila.
the pacific northwest finally got some summer-ish weather, come one up!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Archie and Melissa said...

oh this post made me so happy!
penny and daisy are connected and love you with all of their hearts dana!
what a beautiful necklace jess and lilo made for you!

Hank said...

BAHAHA!!!

Daisy does not - at all - look amused! (But we know she loves it!)

What a wonderful gift from Jess and Lilo!

Sarah, Hank and Molly

Wilma said...

Oh Daisy,
So sweet that you are wearing that beautiful Penny necklace. The fact that it has Penny on it automatically make the wearers sexiness multiply exponentially! You are sexy times like a million now!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Dana and Diasy
That neThat necklace is beautiful - Jess & Lilo made for you.
What cool friends.
Daisy you look so charming wearing it, and I agree that Penny is your little angel that watches out for you. She is the one who found you for your mama.
Your very, very sexy too
love
tweedles