Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sexy Tiger Sunday


Happy Sunday!

Penny loves Sundays.
She has more time to think about her life,
and take longer poops.

"Did you say we are going to Starbucks?
Because if you want me to go anywhere else,
you'll be carrying me like a big sexy baby."


Speaking of weekends, I came across this sexy tiger at the
Venetian the other night. I thought it was pretty extravagant.
Has anyone seen this in person? It's huge! And more importantly,
can I order one? One of these sexy bad boy tigers would
complete my front yard set!


It's too bad they wouldn't let me climb over the security
rope, straddle the tiger, and have someone take a photo of me.
Then again, this is Vegas. If they let me do something like
that, they would have a lot of drunk, half-naked people
trying to ride a huge tiger next to the nightclub.
Oh how I love this town.

Penny and I hope everyone is having
a great weekend!

6 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hey Penny and Dana!

We love that tiger and think it would look great in the front yard!

Stubby said...

Hi Penny! I love Sundays too! Lots of relaxing, eating, and belly rubs. No Starbucks for me but eggs and ham for breakfast - yummy!

That tiger is very cool. I think you should definitely get it for your front yard. You will look very sexy posed on top of it.

Stubby xoxo

agent99 said...

Penny, we usually loves our Sundays, because the littles are out. They are here today so we are laying low. We just wanted to say you're lookin' very svelt in that first photo. And the tiger....our neighbors would probably have a problem with that, but you what they say......"What happens in Vegas...."

Love
Gen & the Foo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Penny
I think that tiger is just what you need!
love
tweedles

Nevis said...

You know I've always hated sundays. I think because the whole day is tainted with the fact that you've gotta go to school/work on Monday.

Hope you have a sexy next week.

Winston Wilbur said...

Hi Penny, you knows what! I would rather have a sexy pug statue of you on my lawn than that tiger. You are way more sexy and cuter!

PeeS - I went to a birthday party at Starbucks!!!!!!!!


WInston