Wednesday, January 27, 2010

She'll Make You Pay



Penny hasn't been up to much these past
few days. It was another rainy day in Las Vegas, and
we loved it! We have had more rain in one week,
than in the last two years combined. Maybe we
will start to see some greenery, other
than just concrete and rocks here.
Probably not though, because
then it wouldn't be a
desert.

"Does bringing my sexy pug butt out in this rain amuse you?
Let's see if you're still amused when I make you wear a sign
that reads, Penny's pug-butler."


When it rains, Penny doesn't go out, and her pug mind becomes
entirely preoccupied with food. She likes to make me pay
when I cut her food supply off for a few hours.

This photo was taken right before Penny flooded the kitchen
by knocking her water bowl over in a fit of rage. Or of hunger
as she prefers to call it. She made me pay alright. After I
told her no more snacks, Penny sat on the couch with
a mini bowl of cheese puffs between her legs
as I mopped up the kitchen. I'll
never tell her no again.

5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

LOL Dana and Penny!

Penny makes the perfect Desert Diva!

Give her a hug for us!

xoxoxo
m & e

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

No pug should be deprived of food for one single minute. Way to show her Penny!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

agent99 said...

BOL, Gen will fling her bowl about the kitchen if she's really annoyed with us for eating wothout sharing! SHe has now taken to assaulting the trash can (because it makes such a LOUD noise) if she isn't getting what she wants. Water dish floods, are usually mom's fault for tripping over the dish.....

Stubby said...

Hi Penny! Even though the weather outside is yucky, you still look super sexy.

My mind is completely preoccupied with food no matter the weather. I think about it as I walk through the house and dream about it as I sleep. I always wonder what kind of food will show up in my bowl.

You shouldn't make a mess when you don't get any food. Simply climb on top of your mom and stand right in her face until she gives in. If that doesn't work, then bark and cry. I think you already know what to do when all else fails!

Stubby xoxo

Becky said...

How could you tell her no? I couldn't say now to that little face of hers. She is a doll!