Thursday, August 14, 2014

He Woke Up In The Middle Of The Night With Burrito Sauce On His Face

"I had a dream last night."

"In the dream, I was bathing in a 
giant bathtub of Cheetos."

"The weird thing was that when I woke up 
from my dream, I had Cheeto dust on my lips."

"I also had a little burrito sauce on my face,
but we'll talk about that later."

"Do you think I was sleepwalking
and dove into a bag of Cheetos?"

"How many bags of Cheetos do you think
it would take to completely fill a bathtub?"

"I am going to go take a nap and think about this.
Wake me up when you successfully 
fill the bathtub with Cheetos."

4 comments:

Chfnman said...

My kind of pug!!!

Love, Gampy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I think 4 million cheetos would fill a tub.. Is that right?
love
tweedles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Now we're dreaming of taking a bath in cheetos!!!! YUM!!!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton's mom said...

I wonder how long it would take to eat a bath tub of Cheetos?
Love,
Christy