Monday, August 11, 2014

The Moon Glowed Like Stardust Above The Trees

Hi Everyone!

Were you able to view the supermoon over the weekend?
This was the first time in years we were finally able to see it,
so we were pretty excited. Bruce, Daisy and I spent most of the
weekend at the park where we got a pretty spectacular view.

"I reserved this bench for us.
I thought we would get a better view of the moon from here."

"Yep, the moon looks super.
You know what also looks super?
That plate of tacos that guy is holding over there."

"Okay, I have a tiny confession to make."

"I didn't just come here for the supermoon.
I came to party."

"I also came here for the taco truck that is parked 
around the corner. Don't act like you didn't see it."

"Taaacos, with extraaa cheeeese."

"Did someone say tacos?"


We hope you have a great Monday!

3 comments:

dw said...

Gee, Daisy, I would think the moon would look like a big pizza pie ("when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that amore).. but ok, I can see a taco I guess. We were overcast here in Chicago so Riley and I didn't get to see it. Hope you got your party there you sexy little one!

Karen and Riley

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Hey, isn't the moon made out of cheese? You could have a super sexy taco party on the moon.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton's mom said...

Makes sense to me that you'd need some tacos wile moon-gazing.
Love,
Christy