Tuesday, August 19, 2014

He Has A Passion For Delicate Wrappers And Thinly Sliced Cheese

"Can I tell you something very personal?"

"I have a strong passion for cheese."

"Not just any cheese, but the Kraft Singles cheese."

"I love the feeling of the plastic wrapper crinkling 
between my paws right before I peel out the cheese.
Unwrapping that cheese is just like unwrapping a gift
on Christmas morning. It's very special. 
It's also very tasty."

"Let me tell you what's special to me. 
I am reading an article on Ryan Gosling over here, 
and the noise you are making from crinkling that 
cheese wrapper is ruining my moment with Ryan."

"This time is precious to me, and that
cheese wrapper is ruining my moment with Ryan!"

"My time with Ryan is precious! 
Why can't anyone understand this?"

5 comments:

Payton's mom said...

You two always put a smile on my face. Daisy, at least it's just the sound of the wrapper and not a noise from the aftermath of eating lots of cheese. ;-)
Love,
Christy

Noodles said...

Daisy YOU are so right! Gotta respect the Ryan Gosling!
Love Noodles

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Christy!

We are so happy that you enjoy our posts.
You are so right. The noise from the wrapper is nothing compared to the noise from the aftermath
of eating cheese hehe.

-Dana, Daisy & Bruce

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Daisy, everyone's time with Ryan Gosling is precious, we would never crinkle cheese wrappers then! But we gotta agree that those cheese singles are pretty awesome too...

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You are making us laugh again with your cute faces,,, and funny storys about the cheese wrappers!
love
tweedles