Friday, October 9, 2009

How A Pug Celebrates Halloween

Not much has been happening over the last
few days. But, I did come across a
few photos from last October.
I thought I would share, in
pictures, how Penny
spends her days on
the countdown to
Halloween.



We don't usually hang out in cemeteries dressed
in costume. However, we made an exception when
we visited grandma last year.


The deer were visiting too. They were eating
all of the flowers people had left on the
grave sites! Lunch... yum.


Penny and Frankenstein were buddies.
They hung out the whole month,
until I packed him away.




Halloween necklace!


Kiss Kiss.

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi dana!
oh what wonderful shots! my favorite is penny with frankenstein!

that just cracked me up!

have a wonderful weekend!

:) melissa and emmitt