We are finally back!
I can't believe it's been months since our last blog post.
I didn't mean for so much time to pass, but life has been
busy. When things get busy and I take a break from the Internet,
I usually take a loooong break from the Internet.
It felt good.
We have a lot to catch up on. I thought I would get this blog going
again by giving you a little word snapshot of what has been
happening around here over the past month.
Ok, here we go:
- Someone has been sneaking onto our porch at night and rearranging our flowers.
- Daisy had her fourth adoption birthday last month. The theme of the party was Sexy Mama.
- I had surgery last month, but I am finally recovered. Hoooray!
- Bruce and Daisy spotted a snake at the park the other day. Daisy wanted to play with it, and Bruce may have wanted to kill it.
- We temporarily had to buy a new brand of purpley poo bags. The bags were supposed to smell like grape, but instead, they smelled like cauliflower and old grapes.
- Daisy has taken up swimming this summer. She likes to float in the lake like a gigantic Twinkie that cannot be stopped.
What have you all been up to this summer? Let us know so we can get caught up on what we've missed.