Friday, April 12, 2013

His Eyeball Sparkles Like Rain And Can Tell When Wind Is Coming

Hi Everyone!

"It's true. I can tell when someone is about to break wind.
Oh, you were talking about the other kind of wind
weren't you? Do I look like a weather man to you?"

"Hey, guess what just happened? 
When I typed the word weather, my computer 
auto corrected it to wiener. I just thought you should know that."

"My head looks like a giant potato in this photo.
I'm kind of angry about it. Speaking of potatoes,
I'm in the mood for some mashed potatoes. Make sure 
you sprinkle some salt on those. I would like them 
served to me exactly three minutes
after I wake up from my nap."

"Three minutes exactly!"

"The Bruce is going to take his nap now."

We hope you have a relaxing weekend!

3 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Mashed potatoes rock. I call Scarlet potato, I don't know if she likes it, but I do.

♥♥♥
Meredith & scarlet Potatohead

Payton's mom said...

And don't forget the butter! ;-)
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I hope you got the tatoes you wanted!
love
tweedles