Friday, April 26, 2013

He Only Eats Sandwiches That Look Like They Were Grilled On The Sun

Hi Everyone!
It's meeeeee Bruce!

"Does my face look puffy to you?"

"If you look closely, you can see an outline 
of a burrito in my beard."

"I'm getting off topic today. 
I think my face is extra puffy because 
I am getting a blood sugar low."

"Can anybody hear me? I'm getting a blood sugar low!"

"This is serious. I could be diabetical or something."

"Okay, I lied. I pretended to have a blood sugar low, 
but I am pretty hungry. I can't even remember 
the last time I ate. I think it was 10 minutes ago, 
but it could have been longer."

"I need a grilled cheese sandwich.
I need it now before I pass out from hunger!"

"Crunchy grilled cheese sandwich now! Make sure the bread 
is grilled to a slightly golden hue. I only eat bread that looks 
like it came from the sun."

"Is that a Twinkie floating in the water?"

We hope you have a great Friday! 
We will be heading over to you blogs this weekend!

7 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Bruce, you're face looks perfect to us!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

stellaroselong said...

ummm grilled cheese done lightly by the sun....at least our mom couldn't burn them that way!!!
stella rose
p.s. usually mom throws them in the microwave and zaps them...let me tell you they are pretty icky!

Noodles said...

Get that PUG a grilled cheese STAT!!! It is a crime of epic proportions that he go hungry a second more. ;-)
Love Noodles

dw said...

Oh my gosh, Bruce! Not eating for a whole 10 minutes! Call the humane society, call the animal cruelty people, call the food delivery person!!

Karen and Riley

Payton's mom said...

I can't stop laughing at diabetical! Bruce, I sure hope your mom feeds you soon!
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Bruce
I can hear your tummy growling,,, I hope you find something to eat soon!
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

WOW! I hope your momma didn't starve you for too long, Bruce... you are so handsome!