Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Took A Poo In The Mountains When I Thought No One Was Looking


Hi Everyone!

It's meeee Daisy!
A few days ago, I went on a little hike
up in the mountains.

"Hey boys. Can anyone point me in the direction of
the nearest gym. I have some squat moves
I need to work on."


"Let's head to the top!"


"Ah! Put me down. I told you that I had to take
a poo and I meant it!"


"Answer me this question, why are we in the forest,
when I could be at the Cheesecake Factory?"


"In fact, I think I may have a coupon for the Cheesecake Factory."


"Is that a Twinkie on the ground?"


"Does anyone else have to take a big poo, or is it just me?"


I hope you are having a sexy week!
I am heading over to your blogs this evening!

9 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Looks like a beautiful day!!! Hope you enjoyed your big ol poo! =)

Minnie Moo said...

You are so lucky you get to go on hikes. Lincoln has always wanted to do that. Well he would if he knew of such a thing. Looks like a beautiful place.

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Anonymous said...

Gee, when will those humans ever learn to leave you alone when you gotta go. BOL!
Looks like you had a great time in on some beautiful trails.
Licks,
Sabrina

Noodles said...

Daisy,
They key to hiking is to take the POO at the beginning. Then you can enjoy the sites, sounds, and smells of nature. I especially like the smells - stinkier the better, I always say. Your hike looked lovely, BTW
Love Noodles

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Too bad you had to poo so bad because your surroundings are just beautiful!!

Oh, and the Cheesecake Factory sounds like a delicious place to go!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Did you find that twinkie? I would go back and look for it :)

Hugs
Sequoia

Hank said...

Daisy....I, too, have taken a poo in the mountains. Only it was in Maine.

And this is Sarah talking; not Hank.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Daisy
I hope you found that twinkie on the ground.
And after your hike I hope you went back the cheese cake factory and got some snacks before they closed.
But I do love your wildeness trials
love
tweedles

Elgor82 said...

Hiking looks like fun ... we will have to try that! Hope you got some cheesecake when it was over! Pug Hugs, Ellen