Friday, March 25, 2011

They Always Have The Best Twinkies In San Francisco

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to give a brief update on Daisy. We got more
of her blood test results back, and she doesn't have an
overactive thyroid, which is good news. It's still unclear
what could be causing her hearing loss, as well as
the head shaking, so the doctor has started her on
a full round of antibiotics in case it's some
sort of infection. I am confident the
antibiotics will make her feel
better.

Since I didn't take many photos these past few days,
I thought I would share some of the fun photos I
took on the Bay Area trip a few weeks ago.

















Daisy and I hope you have a sexy weekend!

5 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I really hope the meds help sweet Daisy!!!

Love the pics!!! Especially the hydrangeas!!! They are one of my favorite flowers... Wish I could keep them alive!

Punchbugpug said...

Sure sounds like ear trouble...let's hope the meds clear it all up! Your pics are refreshing since it is still freezing here and snow on the ground! Have a great weekend!

Oskar said...

I hope you get better quickly! Your pictures are very pretty, it's still very cold in Michigan.

My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and get some exposure!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Kitty+Coco said...

Very good news about the thyroid. I'm sure the antibiotics will do the trick. It HAS crossed our minds that Daisy will be using this to get snow-biz icees and cheesy poufs.
Pretty flowers..The last pic was very nice as well.

Kitty and Coco

Archie and Melissa said...

hi dana and daisy!
oh that is a great update and beautiful photos!
all of it made me smile!
xoxoxo