Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Kitchen Isn't For Cooking


Hi Everyone!

How is your week going so far?
Not much has been happening around here these
past few days. Daisy couldn't handle things being
unexciting around here, and decided to spice things
up with a modeling session that took place in our kitchen.

"Stare into my googly eyes. Now that I have your attention,
can you tell that I have a lazy eye? I was thinking about
getting a pink bedazzled eye patch, but my mom hasn't
been able to find one."


"How is this pose? Does it look like I'm saying,
Wow, I have a lot on my mind. Or, does it make me
look constipated?"


"It smells like beef jerky in here."


"I am not amused right now."


"I suddenly became amused! Is that a McDonald's bag
in your purse? I hope you Super sized it."

5 comments:

Wilma said...

Deep thoughts daisy, it looks like you are having deep sexy thoughts. I love that sext snuggle tooth.

Archie and Melissa said...

lol dana and daisy!
who needs a photo booth to capture all of daisy's expressions.

she is super model i tell ya!

xoxoxo

Too Cute Pugs said...

Very sexy modeling session. We hope you got paid well (maybe you got a Big Mac?)

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Your mom is so crafty, bet she could make you a pink bedazzled eye patch.

Andrea said...

You both crack me up! I laugh out loud every time Daisy is talking.
Love her to bits :)