Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sexy Pumpkin

Hi Everyone!

My brother and I went over to the pumpkin patch the
other night to check out the selection. We were excited to see
a cotton candy booth when we got there. We were pretty hungry
after driving through a rocky abandoned car lot to get to
the pumpkins. If we had popped a tire, at least we
would have had snacks if we had to wait for AAA!







Here is our sexy pumpkin of 2010.
You should have seen my brother trying to get this
up the stairs for me. It was the largest pumpkin we could carry.
I wish we could have taken Daisy with us. Can you believe they
don't allow pugs at the pumpkin lots around here? I know, it's
terrible. It's the most horrifying thing we have
experienced all Halloween season.

"Trick-or-Treat! Can I eat this later?"




What are you dressing up as this year?
Daisy is still undecided on a costume.
You'll have to wait and see!

We hope you are having a great week!

5 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

That pumpkin is huge!! We didn't get to go to the pumpkin patch with mom and dad either :(

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Awesome pumpkin!!! Lola is dressing up as Snow White and Hunter thinks she is boycotting Halloween this year but she is very wrong!!!

~The Mama Monster

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Daisy
That was a mighty cool pumpkin for sure. Pumpkin patches are so fun.

I am going to be a pumkin... just a pumpkin
love
tweedles

Becky said...

Now that's a pumpkin of the huge variety! Probably don't want them hiking their legs on the pumpkins. What's a little pee, washes right off!

Archie and Melissa said...

you guys found the best pumpkin in the whole patch!
happy happy halloweenie!
xoxox
m & e