Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Put A Food Spell On You

Hi Everyone!

I am back from my trip, and have found myself once
again behind on my blogging. I don't know what it is about
the end of summer and getting behind on things.

I only had a few days in the Bay Area. The weather was super
nice, and the Starbucks Mocha's were delicious. It was one
of those trips where you think you will be able to fit
more into the allotted time, but then you become
sidetracked and things don't get done.

One thing I was excited about when I landed, was the thought
of biting into one of these vegetarian burritos.
They are super super jumbo size.
You just can't get these
in Vegas.



Apparently I was not the only one enjoying good food,
because when I came back home, I found Daisy had acquired
an addiction to KFC chicken. I put grandma on a time-out
after I discovered this.

When I came back, Daisy was also performing some sort
of ritual. She kept dragging her bones over the carpet
to form a triangle shape. I felt like I had walked
into a pug voodoo lounge. Notice the white dot
in the photo, which may-or-may-not be a
hidden spell in the air.



"What spell? Oh you mean the one I put on you to give me
more KFC chicken? Yeah, I think I may have had
something to do with that."


I think she is a genius, and is trying to communicate
some sort of sexy message. I didn't want to move her bones.
I feared I would mess up whatever she was trying to get across.
It was kind of creeping me out, but I like her intensity.

How is your week going so far?

9 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

She is such a crack up!!!! I love how she sits for the camera! Adorable! Glad you had fun on your trip!

~The Mama Monster & Lola Bugs

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh you must not move those bones.
There is something very special about the pattern design. You are so right,,,,, don't move them,, not yet.
We are happy you had a good time... and the vegy burrito looked so good.
I bet Daisy is still licking her paws from the KFC chicken.
love
tweedles

Puglette said...

poor grandma! is she out of time out yet? the bone triangle is an ancient puggy ritual. keep an eye on things, if daisy brings out candles and salt...well, i would get worried if i were you. ;o) and your burrito looks delicious! did you bring one home for me?
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Bonnie Girl said...

Daisy is a multi talented lady and very camera friendly. Sorry to hear about G ma and hope she gets out soon.

Salinger The Pug said...

OMG!!!!
Daisy has probably joined "the Pentaveret"! Give her two more bones and see if she arranges them with the other three!

This might shed some light on things....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo

See...the Colonel puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly!!!!

Good luck!

Love,
S-Dog

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Triangle bones hmmm. Yeah they are creeping us out too. Wonder what she is up to...pugs can be really sneaky!

Sequoia Tuni and Jenn

Archie and Melissa said...

lol ddan and daisy!

i am so glad you both had a wonderful weekend!

daisy, your spell is working! emmitt just sent you a bucket from kfc!

xoxoxo
m & e

Stubby said...

Hi Dana & Daisy! I know what you mean about addictions to chicken. I think I could be the spokes pug for Popeyes because I can't get enough of it. I've had KFC but it doesn't compare to Popeyes. Please ask your mom to get you some or better yet, spell it out with your bones!

Stubby xoxo

Anonymous said...

No pug alive could resist KFC.. don't blame her..... you know humans have a serious weakness for it too...
Grandma was just being Grandma!