Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Posing With The Crafts, With The Promise Of Cheetos


Hi Everyone!

How is your week going?
Ours has been busy and filled with crafting.
I am working on some special projects, and hope to
get them off the ground within the next few weeks. All I need
are the photos of my items, and they will be ready to list!

Daisy wants me to tell you a little but about what we're
crafting. As we continue to work on these projects,
we are thinking of our blog friends!

We are crafting some special photo frames
and keepsake boxes to start off with.
We will have a variety of fun
gifts, not just dog related,
that will be listed.







Of course, I couldn't resist making a few
pug themed frames. My mind goes straight to the
pugs. Daisy would slap me if she knew I
wasn't making something special for
her wrinkled sexy friends.



I will be selling these on my new Etsy account, and
before I get ready to list them, I will give you a preview
and one of our blogger friends will win one!
Whoohoo!

"I thought I told you no crafting in the
early afternoon. From 1-4p.m. it is Daisy time."


"I'll make an exception this one time,
only because I like this photo and frame."


Daisy needed a nap after her modeling session.
She needs her beauty sleep and cheese
puff snacks before she gets in
front of the camera again
later this week.

11 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Daisy is such a good helper, we hope she got lots of cheetos for her work! Mom loves the picture frames :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hello Daisy and Dana

We love the litle treasure box...perfect for hidden treasures like Cheetos!!! Have fun this weekend we will be trucking it cross country!

Jenn Sequoia and Tootin Tuni

Mia said...

Love the new crafts!! So sweet!!! Daisy is certainly quite the helper!!! She deserves a whole bag of cheetos for all that work!!

~hugs~

Lilo

Stubby said...

Hi Dana & Daisy! I love all the crafts you're making. So pretty and of course so puggy.

I can't stop laughing at the way Daisy sits. She looks like a stuffie! I sure hope she got lots of cheetos for all the work she's done.

Stubby xoxo

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello Dana and Daisy!!

Daisy!! Yousa Mommy did a fabulous job wits 'da beautiful frames and treasure box!! And you misses...
such a great model for sure!!

We's certainly hopes yous gots your cheese puff snacks 'cuz yous deserves thems after all 'dat hard works!!
Modeling is so difficults!!
We's like the shot wits yous little footies in 'da pictures wits yous Mommys frame!! Too cute!!

Oh Daisy!! You and yous Mommy are great fun and we do love you two dearly!! We just can't wait to check out all her crafts and yous photo sessions!!

Loves,
IzZY

Archie and Melissa said...

hi daisy and dana!
oh my gosh!
we love your new art and cannot wait for your shop to open!
we also love the photos with miss daisy's foot peeking in off to the right.

too cute!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I love the way Daisy sits!!! Soo cute!

Good job on the crafting!!! How big is the box? I need a box like that for my ATCs =)

Mama Monster

Salinger The Pug said...

Oh my...Daisy, you poor dear! You look positively EXHAUSTED and overworked!!!!

You need some pool time in your pugkini. That's the least mom can do after working you like a slave for her new business venture!!!

(cute stuff Dana!!!)

Love,
S-Dog

Kitty+Coco said...

Looking foward to seeing your craftiness on Etsy!
We will be checking up on you to make sure you are paying Daisy fair wages in cheesy puffs for her photo shoots.

Sighs (Kitty), and Snorts (Coco)

Wilma said...

Hi Dana and Daisy,
What beautiful frames and treasure boxes.
And you Daisy, what a sexy model you are.Just don't go getting allanorexic on us;-)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Dear Dana and Daisy
Oh you have been so busy making the most adorables frames and little boxes. We love them sooo much.

Daisy you are the cutest little model I have ever seen , so now run and get some chetto puffs you adorable little girl!
(for some reason my moms cannot stop looking at how cute you are)
love
tweedles