Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spay Day 2010




"Penny"
Vote


Happy Wednesday!

Is it the weekend yet?
While Penny and I have been busy getting ready for our
trip, I almost forgot to enter Penny in the Humane Society
Spay Day Photo Contest! I remembered just in time.
The cutoff is February 26th, so all you sexy
animals should enter!

Penny and I never enter these contests to win, because let's
face it, there are a lot of sexy furry animals out there!
But, I do like to donate as much as I can to the
organizations that really help animals and
bring awareness to them.

I love the Humane Society of the United States.
I would love to work for them one day. If that's not
a bonus in itself, they are also located in New York!
My favorite city!

Hold on, let me click my non existent glittery red heels
for some money to relocate. Ok, back to reality. Even if you
don't enter, check out the photos, and maybe spare a few dollars
for the organization and the animals they help.

Penny and I hope you have a sexy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Omgoodness! What a precious photo of Penny to use as an entry, I love it!

Archie and Melissa said...

yay penny!
we just voted, tweeted and FB you!
go penny go!

xoxoxo
m & e