Monday, February 22, 2010

Drive-Thru Baby



Hey everyone!

Hope your week is off to a good start.
Penny and I are getting ready for a little trip
we will be taking next week. We're going to the Bay Area
for a few days. We're really looking forward to the trip,
but not so much the 9 hour drive it's going to take to get
there. It will be Penny's first big trip since she went
blind. I think she's going to do just fine, but she'll
have to get used to her new surrounds for a few days.

As long as she has her snacks, she will be OK.
Can you believe there are no drive-thru Starbucks near
San Francisco! Penny will be disappointed. It makes me realize
how lazy I have become since moving here. Everything has a
drive-thru in Las Vegas. I'm not just talking about the
food and drink either.

We have drive-thru dry cleaners, drugstores, mail centers,
wedding chapels, pawn shops, flower stores, clerks...you get the
picture. Pretty much the stores you would walk into in most
towns, you drive through here. I'm surprised they don't
have a drive-thru dating service. For dogs and people.
Penny could meet her man pug match here in Vegas.
Girl...unpack the pug lace panties.

"My man pug should be beefy. He needs to
be strong, and I want him to feed me
whipped cream."


I could easily pack on the pounds if I participated
in the drive-thru extravaganza. I want to drive up to
a hair salon and say, "Excuse me, can you have someone
jump in my car and give me a perm. I need my hair did,
like now."

3 comments:

Pugsley and Lola said...

You can even have a Drive-thru wedding in Vegas!!!

Maybe that is what Salinger and I should do for our Union:)

Have fun on your trip!!
Pugs & Kisses
Pugsley & Lola

Archie and Melissa said...

hi penny!
oh drive thru everything!
how fun is that?
have a fabulous trip!
we cannot wait to hear all about it!

Stubby said...

Hi Dana & Penny! I love road trips. You guys are going to have a great time in the Bay Area.

I can't believe there aren't any Starbucks drive-thrus there. They just don't know what they're missing!

Stay sexy!

Stubby xoxo