Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bright Lights, Big Dreams, Penny Thinks Las Vegas Has The Best Whipped Cream



Soo… what are we doing tomorrow?

I’m pretty sure this is what Penny’s facial expression is asking
me in this photo. The answer to her question is: Working on
my beefy dog ID tags. I am very close to having the ID tag
samples done. I should have some photos uploaded
on this blog tomorrow before I officially list the
tags for sale on my Etsy account.

I’ve always believed that if you have something you love
to do so much that you don’t mind doing it for free,
then one day, you can find someone to pay you
for it. Well… I’m doing what I love without
getting paid for it, so I hope the rest
will come. If not, then I am still
going to continue to make
beefy dog products that
will make all dogs
feel sexy.

1 comment:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

We hope you'll post a link to your etsy store!