Monday, November 9, 2015

He Has A Big Day Of Tetris And Meatloaf Ahead Of Him

Hi Everyone!
It's me Bruce!

"What are you up to today? I have a pretty relaxing Monday 
planned out. I am going to watch The Golden Girls on TV, 
and curl up on my bed. I'll probably play a few games of Tetris,
and eat some meatloaf as the day goes on. It's pretty cold out, 
so I don't really have any intention of getting up unless I 
really need to drop some logs. My mom asked me if I 
could help her with something at 4:00pm, but I 
was like nope! I'll be playing Tetris, 
and eating meatloaf."

We hope you have a super relaxing Monday!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like you haf the pawfect day planned!!! Enjoy and happy napping!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Noodles said...

Bruce
This is exactly how I need to spend my Monday.
Love Noodles

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Your so lucky to have meatloaf!
love
tweedles

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Mmmmm meatloaf!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Sounds like you are going to have yourself a good day. Meatloaf sounds so yummy right about now. You look pawsome in the photo. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

Blogger said...

Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your man... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal for you deep within his chest?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, idolize and look after you with his entire heart...

12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Response

This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him try better than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

Matter of fact, fueling this all-powerful impulse is absolutely essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly find him open his heart and soul to you in a way he never expressed before and he'll identify you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.