Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Follow Your Dreams, And Fart Like No One Is In Your Personal Space

Hi everyone!

I was going through my photos today, and I found this gem. 
I just had to share it with you. I know it's a little blurry, but it 
made me laugh so hard. Daisy is in the background, and she looks 
like she is either really deep in thought, or she just dropped the 
biggest fart ever and she is super proud of it. We hope you
enjoy your week! Live vicariously through Daisy this
week, and don't be ashamed to fart like no one
is watching!


We can't wait to blog with you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Pawfect Daisy! Luffs you
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We will take this advice and hopefully stink out as many folks as possible today :)

xoxoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton's mom said...

I think you described my Donald's motto perfectly! I can see why you love this photo - it's awesome!!
Love,
Christy