Friday, March 20, 2015

The Air Tasted Like A Sweet Crispy Taco

"Spring is in the air!
My rear cheeks can always sense when Spring is near."

"I was sitting here on the grass today,
and I started thinking about something."

"I started thinking about tacos. And then,
I started thinking about Spring dresses and short shorts."

"I love wearing short shorts and Spring dresses,
but I don't know if I'll be able to fit into my
super sexy Spring gear this year because
of my passionate love of tacos."

"It's a double edged sword. Am I right?
Anyway, I choose the tacos."

"I always choose the tacos."

"Follow your passions. Follow your dreams."

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh very well said...my passion is...puppicinos!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Archie and Melissa said...

perfectly sais miss daisy!

happy happy spring to all of you!!!
we love you!
xoxox
melissa and archie

Noodles said...

Daisy
Like you I love tacos. I will eat them at every meal given the opportunity.
Livin' La Vida Taco
Love Noodles

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I hope you get your tacos!! I would choose them too! I see your spring,,, its beautiful!
love
tweedles

Payton's mom said...

Sexy and wise, you are the full package Daisy!
Love,
Christy

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Oh Daisy, you are beautiful, full of tacos! Stay true to your passion. We are passionate about cheese, all cheeses. And cheetos.

♡♡♡
Meredith & Scarlet

dw said...

Mmmmmm spring! Oh yesh, I love to chew the sticks and twigs of spring! Oh, and I loves pizza, too! Happy spring!

Riley (and Karen)

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.