Monday, November 3, 2014

Her Mischievous Eyeball Needed To Buy A Few Necessities At The Store

Hi everyone!
Did you have a nice weekend?

Bruce and Daisy had a pretty relaxing weekend,
but Daisy noticed something that could not be ignored.

"Who changed the clocks?
That reminds me, I need to go to Walmart because
I heard they were rolling back the prices on dog toys.
I also need to pick up three packs of Post-it Notes,
some Cool Whip, two pairs of red bike shorts, and 
thirteen boxes of Ziploc baggies. Don't ask me 
what the bike shorts are for, just grab my 
sweater and let's hit the road."

We hope you have a super sexy week!

4 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thats a very good reason to go shopping,,, don't forget your lists!
love
tweedles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

That's quite a shopping list! We hope you got the bike short, those are super sexxxy.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton's mom said...

I'd like going to Walmart if you were shopping with me Daisy!
Love,
Christy

Anonymous said...

Where are you two? Its been a long time