Monday, April 21, 2014

She Told Her Eye Doctor He Had The Face Of A Beautiful Cheeseburger

Hi Everyone!

Daisy had her annual eye exam the other day, and she was not
super thrilled about it. Although Daisy was not thrilled about the
appointment, I was pretty excited that her doctor was able to put
her on a few new eye drops. Her doctor told me these new drops
will allow her to see better as she gets older by slowing down her
pigmentation, and help with her dry eyes.

In the last month, Daisy has had a dental appointment, and
an eye appointment. I needed to find a way to make it up to her.

"Wait, what do you mean we are going to the eye doctor?"

"This appointment is going to give me a pimple.
If I get a stress pimple it is going to be all your fault!"

"You are going to have to make this up to me. 
I think I know exactly how you can make this up to me."

"Ooh hello Mr. CheesyBurger."

"I think I am in love."

"You can schedule me another appointment in the near future.
I won't mind as long as I can get one of these special snacks
after the appointment."

We hope you have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Treats make everything better. You've reminded me that I should probably take Chow for an eye checkup. Gotta be careful with these pugs!

Payton's mom said...

Oh Daisy, you have such a sexy smile! Glad something good came from those appointments.
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You is soooo funny!
love
tweedles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Daisy, your smile makes our day!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

stellaroselong said...

My momma was a wondering what the dr. put you on? Mom says my eyes are not improving at all.
stella rose