Tuesday, February 25, 2014

She Put On Her Hot Pink Sweater Vest And Glided Down The Aisles In A Shopping Cart Made Of Glittery Gold

"I never leave home without putting on my Chapstick. 
You never know who you might meet when you go out. 
Chapstick is very important. Sometimes I even put Chapstick 
on my whiskers. It tames them. I can't be seen with crazy 
whiskers. I once put Chapstick all over my feet. I rubbed it on 
my feet because Bruce told me that it would accelerate nail
growth. It did not help with my nail growth. I ended up 
tracking it all over the apartment! I had to go out and 
buy another tube of Chapstick. The checkout lady at 
Walgreens was like, "Why are you buying Chapstick? 
And also, why are you wearing a tight pink velour 
tracksuit?" I couldn't tell her the Chapstick story. 
I was too embarrassed." 

"Can I buy sexy juice in here or what?"

6 comments:

Payton's mom said...

I have a Chapstick problem too. And Daisy, you don't need the juice, you are plenty sexy!
Love,
Christy

stellaroselong said...

OHMYPUG we laughed and laughed and laughed.
stella rose

Archie and Melissa said...

lol daisy!

you are sexy without even having to try!
you do not need to buy one thing to do that!

in fact, you should be selling a handbook on how to be sexy to everyone else!

we love you!

Chfnman said...

Just a post of pure awesomeness! Loved it!

You go girl!

Love,
Gampy

Noodles said...

Daisy - you are SEXY defined!!!! Chapstick or no. . .
Love Noodles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

IF we looked up sexy in the dictionary, there would be a picture of you Daisy! You're so hot!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet