Wednesday, March 20, 2013

They Were Hungry For Garnishes And Cheesy Omelets

Hi Everyone!
What are you up to this week?

Bruce and Daisy have been taking it easy lately.
Here is a photo story of what these two have been up to.

"Hey, guess what happened the other day?
My mom twisted her ankle. Yep, that happened.
We were out for a walk on this steep path, and she
just went down for the count. It was awesome!
I was glad she didn't roll too far down the hill
though, because I probably would 
have rolled down with her."

"This is what the path looked like."

"I just wanted to give you a visual in case you 
were wondering. The path really isn't that steep. 
My mom is just super clumsy."

"I once saw her fall over a fire hydrant. I did! True story."

"Bruce! I am in the middle of telling a story!"

"Wait, what was I just saying?"

"Can we swing by Denny's later?"

"I'm in the mood for an extra cheesy omelet.
I've been trying to get healthier lately, so I'll
probably see if they can sprinkle some lettuce
on the side of my plate. Like a sexy
lettuce garnish or something."

"Being healthy is so easy!
All you need is a garnish.
Bam!"

"I don't need a garnish. Look at this body."

We hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Is your mom's last name the same as my mom's last name cos well mom fell up the steps at work and had to stay in the er all afternoon...just saying...
stella rose and mags

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Note to self, per Bruce: lettuce garnish takes the calories out of everything.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Abby said...

Bruce! You are SO HANDSOME!

Payton's mom said...

Oh goodness, glad your mom is ok! I think you both are sexy enough to deserve whatever tasty treats you want.
Live,
Christy