Tuesday, March 5, 2013

He Sat Quietly In The Forest Thinking About Burritos

Hi Everyone!
What do you have planned for the week?
It's only Tuesday, but Bruce has already mapped out 
a rigorous schedule of sleeping, eating, hiking and 
pondering just how sexy he really is. 

"I plan on spending a lot of time pondering my sexy this week. 
In fact, I was just out pondering my sexiness the other day.
While I was pondering, I lost my train of thought. I think I 
lost my thought because I was concentrating on my sexy 
too hard. Has that ever happened to you before? 
I think I popped a vein in my pug head while I was 
concentrating. It was intense. I think I need a 
really large burrito after that experience."

"Veggie burrito now!
If you don't give me the burrito, I might pop another 
vein in my head!"

"Ooh a squirrel."

We hope you have a great Tuesday!

9 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Now you have us hungry for a veg burrito! YUM!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

and you are wicked sexxxxy Bruce :)

stellaroselong said...

we have never ever had a burrito...mom says it will stink up the house to much...boooo momma
stella rose and mags

dw said...

Heeee! Burritos will make you forget what you were doing! Riley and I don't have a lot of plans for the week which is good because of the snowstorm we're having. Riley loves to play in the snow on the balcony, and keeps digging in the snow, perhaps looking for bacon? Heee!!

Karen and Riley

Anonymous said...

Bruce, you are one sexy pug!

-Rocky

Elgor82 said...

Squirrel ... where's the squirrel??? Are you calling Daisy a squirrel??? And where is that burrito???

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I want a burrito too!
love
tweedles

Payton's mom said...

Bruce, you do look deep in thought! Hope you got that burrito.
Love,
Christy

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

That squirrel is totally stealing your burrito Bruce!!!

Paleo Recipes said...

Grateful for sharing this post.