Monday, February 4, 2013

She Made A Scene At The Vet Because The Staff Wouldn't Let Her Into The Snack Room

Hi Everyone!

What have you been up to these past few days?
We had a pretty relaxing weekend. On Friday and Saturday
Bruce, Daisy and I went on a few walks and went over to the
park.

"Nacho cheese chips now!"

On Sunday I took Daisy over to the vet because I noticed some 
blood in her urine. She had a bout of bladder crystals last year, 
so I was able to catch the signs early this time. She was put on a 
special diet, with a side order of pain meds. Daisy wasn't thrilled 
about spending her Sunday afternoon at the vet, 
but I'll let her tell you what happened from 
her perspective.

"I usually walk into the vet like I own the place. 
I love the doctor, and I love getting treats in the waiting room,
but that didn't stop me from taking a monstrous poo on the 
shiny clean floor right when I walked into the office. 
People were staring and they looked pretty horrified, 
which made me smile inside a little. Yep, I'm that dog. 
It felt good too. I"m not worried about it."

Here's a short clip of me in the front waiting area after I took my poo:

"If you ever make me read Cat Fancy in the waiting room again,
I'll let out the biggest fart you've ever heard the next time we're 
at Starbucks. You will never live that down. 
No one would ever believe it came from me.
They'll think it was you that let one rip."

"They'll think it was you...forever. Just think about it.
Let that simmer in your mind for a couple of minutes."

"Do you guys know what the next Hunger Games 
movie comes out? I've been thinking about 
that movie a lot lately. 

We hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Daisy!!
Lily does that poo-ing thing, too...although hers is because she is nervous...sounds like you are a dominant poo-er.
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Daisy, paws down, we think you're awesome. You showed that doctor, didn't you!? But please don't fart in Starbucks. That would be waaaaay wrong.

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Payton's mom said...

I'm glad the vet is helping you get rid of those nasty crystals. And quite frankly I don't blame you bring upset about the magazine. I think you should ask for a few more treats in that blackmail idea too. ;-)
Love,
Christy

Elgor82 said...

We hope you are feeling better, Daisy!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney