Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Her New Year's Resolutions Were Surrounded By Clouds Of Orange Gas Bubbles

Happy New Year!

"I made a few New Year's resolutions for 2013.
The resolutions are kind of personal, but 
I still want to share them with you."

"Number one: Don't fart, especially in front of other people."

"Oopsie. I just broke that resolution."

"Number two: Act like I am paying attention, 
even though I am not."

"Number three: Don't get so angry when someone gets
near my Cheese Balls or my snacks."

"Did someone just open my snack drawer? 
No one is allowed near my snack drawer! 
I just had a brain fart, what was I just talking about?"

"I can see my reflection in your camera lens. 
Smokin' soy balls, I am sexy."

"I need a nap. This resolution stuff is exhausting."

"Let's not talk about resolutions right now. 
This man sweater makes me want to dance. Let's party!"

"Can we stop by Denny's? I'm confident I'll get a free 
omelette today because I look so good in this sweater."

Did you make any New Year's resolutions for 2013?

6 comments:

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

BOL! Daisy, Bruce, & Dana! What a great way to start off 2013...making us laugh!!
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We resolve to keep reading your awesome blog!

Happy New Year!

xoxoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

Elgor82 said...

Happy New Year!!!!!

Mama said we weren't making any resolutions this year so then we won't be disappointed when we break them ..... Guess that means we aren't getting MORE treats this year - dang!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

Oakley and Swisher said...

We haven't made any resolutions this year.. but those are some good ideas. Maybe we'll borrow one of yours. Bol.

Happy New Year!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Payton's mom said...

Something tells me that you won't stick to your resolutions this year Daisy, but no worries, Bruce has a great idea to take your mind off of that - breakfast! Have a sexy 2013!
Love,
Christy

Minnie and Mack said...

Hi,

Glad to meet you! We're Minnie, Mack and Mario...Mario and Minnie are puggles, Mack is a pug. We like your resolutions. Can we borrow them?

BTW, we love your wardrobe!

Can be borrow your resolutions? We won't keep them, just use them if someone asks. LOL.

Drools and licks,
Minnie, Mack and Mario
aka M3 Virginia Branch