Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Tofurkey Sat Quietly In The Bathtub

Hi Everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving is going to be a memorable one for us.
Our fridge and freezer took a poo earlier today. On all the days
for the fridge to give out, it's the day we have a ton of food in it!
I wasn't going to let the food ruin, so I put the Thanksgiving feast
on ice in the bathtub. I never thought I would one day have a
bathtub Tofurkey, but I do! At least we were able to salvage
most of the food, even if it is in the bathtub!




We hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

OMG, that's horrible. Do you by any chance have some nice helpful neighbors who could store food for you? We hope the day gets better for you.

Roxy & Lucky

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Daisy & Bruce!
Could you have your hu-peep e-mail our hu-peep your snail mail addy? Wesa doin' our Christmas cards and so want to send you one.
Our mama's e-mail addy is pugsandpurrsATgmailDOTcom
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

Payton's mom said...

I'm glad you can make fun of what is an utterly stressful situation and that you were able to make the most of it. Hope you were able to make yourself feel better making sure the good treats didn't go to waste. ;-)
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I think you did a good job saving Thanksgiving Day! And I hope you did get some gravy,
love
tweedles

Too Cute Pugs said...

Gah! Silly fridgie! But smart mom. Glad you got your Thanksgiving dinner anyway!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy