Friday, August 17, 2012

The Grass Was Tall And The Secrets On The Lake Were Floating Above The Water

Hi Everyone!

Bruce, Daisy and I went to Magnuson Park in Seattle
a few weeks ago. This was our first time at this park,
and we had a lot of fun! Here are some photos
of that day.

"It's really beautiful out here."

"I'm glad it's a nice day. I think the weather will distract people 
from the noise coming from my butt. And by noise, I mean my farts."

"Geeze Daisy. I am standing right under the bench you are 
sitting on! Are you trying to gag me? If someone snaps a photo 
of me gagging on your farts, it would ruin my image."

"Can we go down this path? It says no beach access, 
but rules don't usually apply to me."

"This could be trouble. The last time we went down a path 
that said no entry, I ended up butt naked in a pool of nacho cheese."

"Did someone say nacho cheese? I suddenly have a craving for 
crunchy tortilla chips. Crunchy tortilla chips now!"

"I have a secret. I have been keeping this secret locked 
in my butt for the past two days, and I need to release it. 
I bought a pair of gold flats from Zappos the other day. 
I charged them to my moms Paypal account, and she 
doesn't know yet. It feels good to release the secrets."

"Do you have any secrets locked inside your butt?
You can share them with me if you want."

"I don't have any secrets locked inside my butt Daisy.
Stay away from my butt."

"Let's go over this bridge."

"Did you see that guy over there? He was carrying four 
Subway sandwiches. Four sandwiches! 
He needs to learn how to share."

"I think I see the sandwiches! Let's go now! I need a power snack 
before I go flirt with the ladies."

"Bruce and I borrowed a sandwich from that guy we saw earlier.
Our paws smell like sourdough bread now."

"I see a giant goose over there! I'm going to try and ride him 
before he takes off into the wind."




We hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Hey guys that looked like a nice adventure with your mom and I noticed she took both of you and one of you didn't have to stay at home like we do at our house..by the way after mom read yur chicken post yesterday she decided to COOK something for us..it inspired her...if you have a chance go read about it on our blog and see what happened...have a good one.
stella rose

dw said...

What a great park adventure - and I hope you taught that guy to share his Subway sandwiches! And what a lovely park! Oh I really need to visit the Pacific Northwest!

Payton's mom said...

What fun you two had at the park! And now I want nachos. I have to stop reading your blog just before dinner. ;-)
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I loved you park adventure!!!!!!
what fun!
I hope someone finally shared some nacho cheese chips or subway sandwiches with you. Did you ride the goose?
thank you for the smiles!
love
tweedles