Monday, May 7, 2012

They Played In A Field Of Flowers And Met A Guy Named Ted Who Was Playing Bongos Naked On A Park Bench Nearby

Hi Everyone!
How was your weekend?

Daisy, Bruce and I went to Seward Park in Seattle yesterday.
This was our first time at this park, and we had a super
fun time. This park had breathtaking views, and we
met a lot of dogs and their humans who were out
enjoying the warm weather.

Here are some photos of our park adventure.
Tomorrow, I will post some photos of Bruce and
Daisy encountering their first lake!










Please forgive me on my lack of blog comments lately. 
My Internet connection has been terrible, but I'll straighten it out! 
We hope you have a great Monday!


5 comments:

Boston Terrier and Pug Rescue of Southern Manitoba said...

What a beautiful place for a stroll. Did Daisy or Bruce get to chase the ducks?
Licks,
Sabrina

Puggyspice said...

Looks like a wonderful, fun day!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi dana, bruce and daisy!
oh what a wonderful hike you all had!
thank you for taking us along!

xoxoxo

Oakley and Swisher said...

Great pics!

lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Uyuni said...

Interesting tthoughts